Jim has worked with many firms to ensure their events are a success as a moderator and as a keynote speaker. Groups from 20 to 1000, he provides an entertaining presentation that will leave the audience thinking and with pages of notes to bring home and act upon.
He is an energetic and popular speaker at national business conferences and corporate events, focusing on the leverage points to improve your business performance.
Some of Jim’s recent speaking engagements:
• 8 City CEO Performance Series for SAP
• 8 City Entrepreneurship Series for Alibaba
• Growco, “Grow Your Company” Conference
• Growth CEO Panel for Salem Five Bank
• Webinar on CEO Performance for Bank of America
• 4 City Series for Chase Bank on Team Performance
• 6 City Series on Growing to a Billion Dollar Firm for SAP
• Inc 5000 Conference on Business Model Improvement
• Private CEO Conference for Roark Capital
• “Going for Growth”, private event for American Airlines
• “Exit Strategies” Inc 5000 Conference event sponsored by Harris Williams